Finland Aurora: 2/3 Magical Nts at Glass Igloo & Snow Hotel, Bfast & Flights - fr.
Are you fascinated by the extensive nature and countryside wilderness? A getaway to Finland will be your idyllic option. With endless flourishing forests, 38 national parks, uncountable lakes, coastlines and umpteen sauna options, Finland will not only be a treat to your eyes, but also a spellbinding experience unlike any other. Apart from nature's blessings, your Finland trip will never be complete without exploring the famous Senate Square and the Noveau architecture in the heart of the capital city Helsinki. Holiday Desire is offering a unique deal in the lap of nature with 2 & 3 nights stay at the Arctic Snow Hotel & Igloo Glass. Whether you wish to visit Finland for fun and magic, holidays in Finland are always memorable.
- Deposit of £200 per person.
- Your holiday is ABTA and ATOL protected.
- Enjoy 2 or 3 nights stay in Arctic Glass Igloo & Snow Hotel.
- Husky Safari including a Husky Sled Ride - £115pp
- Departures from London, Manchester between 4th January - 29th March 2018.
- Flights may have 1 stopover.
- For 2 nights option guest will stay 1 night in Snow hotel & 1 night in Glass Igloo.
- For 3 nights option guest will stay 1 night in Snow Hotel & 2 nights in Glass Igloo.
- Offer includes return flight with hand luggage, accommodation and Breakfast.
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing Basis.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability, please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions applied.
Call Us Today! 0203 515 1900
Select your Date and Price
FILL YOUR DETAILS
Prefered ways to contact?
Have you bought any vouchers?
- The heated floors and thermal-glass roofs with sky view will keep you warm and enchanted. A private bathroom is equipped with shower and other facilities.Guests can enjoy outdoor hot tub and snow sauna beside Lake Lehtojarvi.
- The walls and the furniture are decorated with unique ice art and impressive lighting.You can tug yourself under sleeping blankets covered with reindeer furs and relish hot drinks and mouth-watering breakfast.
Note : The holiday packages are subject to availability and the prices could vary according to seasons.