|month||boardbasis||2 night||3 night|
|Jan||Room Only||fr £89||fr £109|
|Nov||Room Only||fr £99||fr £119|
|Dec||Room Only||fr £109||fr £129|
|Oct||Room Only||fr £139||fr £159|
Located in the heart of the beautiful Hungarian capital, Budapest, the Hotel Matyas occupies the ideal spot for those wishing to explore this fantastic city. The hotel’s brilliant central location puts it just a few minutes from the famous Vaci Street where you can find many exclusive shops and restaurants, and some of the city’s major attractions are close by including the Rudas Baths and the Hungarian National Museum.
This central monument 3-star hotel in the heart of the city provides a wonderful base to explore the city, and ensures guests are always relaxed and comfortable during their stay with 85 modern rooms and some excellent facilities including a restaurant, high-speed internet access in the public areas and friendly multilingual staff able to help with any request you might have. The hotel also features air conditioning in the public areas, can provide safe deposit boxes and can also offer tour assistance to help you make the most of your stay in the city.
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Designated smoking areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating Based on 731 Reviews
- Sleep Quality
- Disrespectful behaviour of the receptionist and security 16-Aug-2017 | biancaschweiz | Canton of Lucerne, Switzerland
- The receptionist was so unfriendly, when we asked for a taxi. After I told him to be more friendlier to the guests, the security called me "Puttana". We will never go back again! - There is no... More
- Great weekend in Budapest 18-Jun-2017 | ivanparkin | Derby, United Kingdom
Fantastic location, right next to the Danube and 2 minutes walk into the heart of the city. Easy to find, with great staff and facilities, this really is the perfect Budapest hotel. Large comfortable... More
- One night stay 15-Jun-2017 | Maureen S |
City Hotel Matyas (pronounced Matthias) is ideally located near to main city attractions and transport. The rooms are sparsely furnished yet comfortable. The sheets are clean, the bathroom is clean... More
Note : The holiday packages are subject to availability and the prices could vary according to seasons.